Win an IWM Fashion On The Ration prize bundle!
To celebrate the opening of Fashion on the Ration, the Imperial War Museum London are giving The Vintage Guide to London readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to this major new exhibition, which marks the 70th anniversary of the end of WWII.
Not only that, but you will also receive a special Fashion on the Ration make-up bag and pocket mirror, which are exclusive to the exhibition.
IWM London’s major new exhibition Fashion on the Ration (5 March-31 August) looks at how fashion survived and even flourished under the strict rules of rationing in 1940s Britain, often in new and unexpected ways. The exhibition explores how men and women found new ways to dress as the rationing of clothes took hold, revealing what life was really like on the home front in wartime Britain.
To enter the competition simply leave a comment below.
1. The competition closes on Friday, 20th March at midday.
2. Prizes cannot be exchanged for their monetary value or other IWM London products or events.
3. The Winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
4. The competition is not open to IWM employees.
5. The winner will be contacted after the competition closes by the IWM London or by their appointed representatives.
6. If the winning entrants cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, the IWM reserve the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
7. The IWM’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The IWM reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
9. All personal data submitted with consent will be kept by the IWM for the purpose of sending out the prize.
10. The competition is open to UK entrants aged 16 and over.