As Time Goes By - a private evening for vintage, movie & cake lovers
As Time Goes By is the perfect vintage-themed evening for those nostalgic of the past and those who enjoy eating good food. Expect a delicious dinner as well as silent classics and Forties to Sixties music.
Special guest for the evening will be vintage styling specialists Lipstick & Curls, who will be in the house with their touch up trays to make ladies look even more beautiful and share their old-school knowledge in a group class with a demonstration: priceless tricks and tips no girl can live without.
There will be a terrific selection of cocktails to accompany the following menu:
– Sexy flamingo cup (fresh strawberries & cream, vanilla&almond birdy cookie)
– Popcorn cupcakes (lemon & vanilla)
– Gentlemen Prefer Blondes cupcakes (orange, coconut, sparkles sparkles, sex appeal)
– Frost it again Sam. Casablanca cupcakes (spicy spices, apricots, cocoa, saffron chocolate)
– Delish cakes (orange, chantilly cream, vanilla, topped with fresh fruit and nuts)
– Smokey (smoked ricotta cheese, Tuscan speck)
– Veggie Smokey (smoked ricotta cheese, fresh black summer truffle)
– Parmigiana (tomato sauce, mozzarella, aubergine, béchamel sauce, hard Italian cheese – veggie alternative to parmesan)
– Happy farmer (tomato sauce, mozzarella, artichokes, courgettes, olives, peppers, garlic)
Tarts, in an assortment of savoury pastry :
– Radicchio, mushroom, camembert
– Avocado, peppers, pine nuts
– Drizzled (cream cheese, strawberries, cucumber, with a balsamic drizzle)
– Mediterranea (sundried tomato, black olives, fresh homegrown basil leaves, black pepper, feta cheese)
Vegan alternatives available on request.
It is necessary to book in advance in order to guarantee the best night possible to all participants, cost is £30 for ladies, £20 for gents (who won’t benefit from the L&C services)
Book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 22 July
7pm – 11pm
at a secret East London location