The Big O Vintage Festival
Celebrate suburbia through the decades at the Big O Vintage Festival and spend the day enjoying the amazing sights and sounds of life in Britain from the 1940s to the 80s.
Expect a High Street parade in the morning followed by DJ’s, fashion shows, classic cars, bikes & scooters. Iconic TV and film props and lifestyle exhibits Including the 1960s Batmobile, 1950s and 60s TV SCI FI, vintage prams & toys.
- A vintage and retro market full of bargains
- The golden ages of cinema: Film London Home Movies from the Kinovan
- Retro Games, plus a huge visual gallery of artworks and posters through the ages
- Rock and Roll, swing and jive sessions
- A retro beauty parlour
- Big Wheel, helter skelter & kids attractions
- Live acts on the main stage
- Food stalls, a vintage tea tent and bars
2 July 2016
midday – 9pm
Church Hill Orpington