At Little Nan's: afternoon treats and vintage jumble
Head to eclectic granny chic cafe Little Nan’s in Deptford for an afternoon of yummy food and a jumble sale.
Local fashionistas and vintage hoarders will be selling family heirlooms, vintage bric a brac, fashions, clothes, jewellery, hats, gift items, knitted jumpers, home-wares, art works and more.
Foodies can expect treats like
– hearty Sandwiches made by Little Mum!
– cold cuts meet platter (served with Nan-Made Bread)
– cheese platter (Served with Nan-Made Bread)
– nan-made scones
– scotch eggs, & pork pies
– Rogers Amazing Fish Tarts
– Queen Victoria Sponge
– lemon cake
– billion dollar shortbread
(Reservations are not essential for the afternoon tea, but if you would like to reserve a table for a group please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a Facebook message/ tweet)
Little Nan’s Afternoon Of Treats
Sunday 24 November
12pm – 6pm