Five vintage first date ideas
London dating site Doing Something asked us for our top three summer dating ideas. Here’s what we suggested and two extra bonus ideas.
– Take a classic Pashley bike out for a London bike tour with Tally Ho! Cycle Tours.
– Head to King’s Cross vintage cafe-cum-events-space Drink, Shop & Do for a crazy crafts night (Lego robot making anyone?).
– Explore one of North London’s most tranquil places, Highgate Cemetary, and discover some amazing Victorian architecture.
– Get up early and go to Columbia Road Flower Market on a Sunday morning for a round of flower shopping and breakfast at vintage cafe Cakehole.
– Go to the Geffrye Museum and see if your tastes match as you explore living room styles across the decades.