Barboot: late night Crouch End vintage & flea market
Head to Crouch End for a night of late-night shopping for food, retro, vintage and kitsch.
- Niddle Noodle – a stylish baby boutique
- Rhoda – cool women’s and men’s fashion boutique stocking brands such as Fred Perry and Carhartt.
- Jealous Gallery – one of North London’s most prized independent galleries selling limited edition silk screen prints – with live music from Jack Cheshire
- Dandy Candies – a retro sweet shop selling all of our childhood favourites and bespoke hand-made chocolates and truffles.
- Little Paris – the beautiful vintage French home ware shop.
- Scarecrow – a vintage reproduction women’s boutique which is always filled with beautiful treasure.
- Change of Heart a bustling dress agencies where you can always find a bargain designer dress or bag.
- Further down is Veryan Court, a parade bustling with a late night flea market with over ten vintage and retro stalls along side.
- Junk N8 Disorderly – a fantastic junk shop
- Spa Elements – Holistic Spa offering free mini treatments and tarot card readings.
- Painted Black – a vintage clothes shop filled with affordable woman’s and men clothes from the twenties to seventies.
9 May 2014
The market starts at 7:30pm till 10:30 pm.
Nearest tube Finsbury Park, then a short bus ride on the W7 into Crouch End.